- Corrected/added Keys class entries for Xbox One's View and Menu buttons.
- Fixed error in Unity 5.4 about making an API call from the constructor. (Thanks Steven)
- Fixed IndexOutOfRangeException introduced in 2.8.8. (Thanks Doghelmer)
- Xbox One gamepad triggers now try to map to axes 9 and 10 when scanning for inputs.
- Keys class attempts to smartly handle Xbox 360 and Xbox One gamepad differences.
- Loading no longer "stomps" axis sensitivity, gravity, and deadzone settings. (Thanks SinisterCycle)
- cInput only loads settings once on startup.
- Modifiers now do some sanity checking.
- Fixed input values not updating while scanning during key rebind. (Thanks Sascha)
- Other minor bugfixes.
- Forbidden keys are now completely ignored when changing input.
- You can now forbid axes using ForbidAxis. (Thanks Dan)
- cInput setup no longer requires restarting the Unity Editor.
- Fixed more gravity/sensitivity/deadzone errors caused by changes in 2.8.4. (Thanks Doghelmer)
- cInput now warns when trying to change inputs for keys that haven't been defined. (Thanks Joshmond)
- Fixed IndexOutOfRange exception introduced in 2.8.4. (Thanks paulordbm)
- Added optional parameter to cInput.Init to disable cGUI. (Thanks willtrax)
- No more garbage collection each frame when getting calibrated axis inputs.
- cInput can now be set up to check for input from any gamepad axis.
- Fixed disabling PlayerPrefs causing problems. (Thanks jpthek9)
- Keys class now has proper mappings for Xbox 360 gamepad on WebGL player.
- Fixed gravity/sensitivity/deadzone not working for positive axis inputs. (Thanks Doghelmer)
- Fixed error when setting deadzone/gravity/sensitivity for axis with 1 input. (Thanks Doghelmer)
- cInput fires an event (OnKeyChanged) when keys are changed via GUI or ResetInputs. (Thanks CaptainChristian)
- Added cInput.anyKey and cInput.anyKeyDown properties.
- Using PlayerPrefs is now optional with usePlayerPrefs bool (default is enabled).
- Fixed Xbox 360 DPad up/down axis on Windows in Keys class. (Thanks yvesgrolet)
- Updates to documentation.
- Updates to demo scene for compatibility with Unity 5.
- Added public setter for scanning variable. (Thanks Ed)
- Increased the limit on inputs from 99 to 250. (Thanks Chris)
- Fixed cGUI being transparent when cGUI.bgColor isn't set properly.
- Expanded cross-platform Xbox 360 controller mappings in the Keys class to all buttons/axes. (Thanks Phi)
- ChangeKey now warns if you try to change an invalid input. (Thanks Foxxis)
- cGUI will no longer warn about cSkin if cGUI isn't being used. (Thanks Walter)
- Fixed Dictionary lookup sometimes causing an exception. (Thanks Andre)
- Fixed possible out of range exception when loading from external string. (Thanks Nick)
- Setting Keys/Axes now returns the hashcode for easy future reference. (Thanks Foxxis)
- Added overloaded GetText functions to return empty string instead of None. (Thanks Kurt)
- cInput now uses hash lookups for functions like GetKey, GetAxis, etc. (Thanks Foxxis)
- Fixed Xbox triggers returning strange values on OSX. (Thanks Warbands)
- Keys class now returns appropriate axes for Xbox triggers on OSX.
- Various performance improvements, less loops/iterations per frame.
- Fixed Axis 10 always returning positive. (Thanks Erik)
- Fixed case where analog input wouldn't always give correct value. (Thanks Manolo)
- Fixed GetButtonDown and GetButtonUp not working properly with analog inputs. (Thanks hoeloe)
- Fixed external string loading working with recent axis inversion status changes.
- You can now retrieve sensitivity, deadzone, and gravity values. (Thanks defaxer)
- Fixed misplaced #endif which caused build problems. (Thanks Credd)
- GetKey and GetButton functions now work on cInput's first run. (Thanks Erhune)
- cInput now compares hashes instead of strings in many places. (Thanks Foxxis)
- Make sure inversion status was saved before trying to load it. (Thanks nagisaki)
- A debug warning is more clear and should show up less often.
- Fixed a couple cases of redundant lookups. (Thanks Foxxis)
- Axes no longer return 0 if deltaTime is 0. (Thanks Mel)
- SetAxis no longer resets the axis inversion to false. (Thanks SpectralRook)
- Changed Script Execution Order for cInput so that it runs before other scripts.
- No more errors if cGUI files are missing. (Thanks Shyam)
- An important debug log warning is no longer commented out. (Thanks Shyam)
- Fixed cInput sometimes not being initialized properly. (Thanks Warbands and Jesse)
- Added event to cGUI for when the GUI is opened/closed. (Thanks Kelly and Mike)
- Removed the last remnants of the Necromancer GUI. (Thanks Mike)
- Fixed axis gradually increasing more than it was being pressed. (Thanks Chris)
- GetAxis returns uniformly smoothed results for both digital and analog inputs.
- GetAxisRaw actually returns raw values (no more clamping values). (Thanks Goblox)
- cInput now binds Xbox triggers to axis 9 or 10 for left or right trigger respectively. (Thanks Lexie)
- Added easier access to Xbox triggers in Keys class.
- Fixed ArrayOutOfBounds exception when setting axis Sensitivity, Gravity, Deadzone. (Thanks dbarbieri and morten_nost)
- cInput now restores the instantiated cInput object if it gets destroyed. (Thanks Sean)
- cInput no longer appears to support 5 gamepads since Unity only supports 4. (Thanks OhiraKyou)
- MonoDevelop should no longer complain about unsupported default parameters. (Thanks Daithi)
- Implemented a "scanningDeadzone" to prevent axes with deadzone issues from breaking input scanning. (Thanks megan_l_fox)
- Corrected installation instructions in readme file.
- Fixed GetKeyUp and GetKeyDown always returning false for Mouse Wheel. (Thanks Krileon)
- Replaced cInput.dat with plaintext version.
- Fixed immediately selecting an axis that gives non-zero value by default. (Thanks Goblox)
- Fixed case where GetAxisRaw always returned 0. (Thanks gumboots)
- Fixed axes sometimes returning max value (1) when halfway down. (Thanks Goblox)
- Fixed some issues with axis calibration.
- Fixed SetAxis overload function not working properly. (Thanks Goblox)
- Fixed an error in the console log. (Thanks Matt and Harabeck)
- Fixed a bug in axis calibration code. (Thanks gumboots and Krileon)
- Converted cInput scripts to UTF-8 which should prevent MonoDevelop errors. (Thanks Matumit)
- Renamed Demo Class files to prevent Class/Namspace conflicts. (Thanks Michael)
- Cleaned up a bunch of Debug Logs that accidentally got left in there somehow.
- Added deadzone settings on a per-axis basis with SetAxisDeadzone().
- Fixed ChangeKey not setting modifiers properly (for reals this time). (Thanks ratking)
- Fixed mixing keyboard and joystick/mouse inputs on an axis being totally broken. (Thanks Laztor)
- Fixed individual sensitivity and gravity not working properly (for really reals this time).
- Fixed GetAxisRaw almost always returning 0 when using gamepad and mouse axis. (Thanks V4nKw15h)
- Fixed ChangeKey not setting modifiers properly. (Thanks Krileon)
- Fixed secondary inputs not accepting modifiers. (Thanks hjupter)
- Fixed cGUI not working when cSkin wasn't set. (Thanks KeithT)
- Fixed trying to load from PlayerPrefs when there was nothing saved.
- Added Editor script to create the InputManager.asset file.
- Removed unused variable which caused Editor warnings. (Thanks Neurological)
- GUI color now works in both Unity 3.x and 4.x. (Thanks Neurological)
- Added functions to remove modifiers. (Thanks xadhoom)
- Got individual axis gravity and sensitivity settings to work (for reals this time). (Thanks Kementh)
- Fixed bug where duplicate copies of same axis could be created.
- Added the ability to set up and use modifier keys with AddModifier() and SetKey(). (Thanks Steve Tack and others)
- Added the ability to set gravity with SetAxisGravity() rather than having all axes use the same gravity. (Thanks Can Baycay)
- You can now also set the gravity for an axis when you create it with SetAxis(). (Thanks Can Baycay)
- Rewrote GUI code and separated it from cInput into its own script (see cGUI documentation).
- Separated Keys class from cInput into separate script.
- Added new GUISkins.
- Fixed inability to use SetKey after cInput object was created. (Thanks Rob)
- Fixed using mouse button as input triggering another call to ChangeKey. (Thanks Joseph)
- Fixed flickering Axis name in GUI when changing key.
- Deadzone for axes used as buttons now uses public "deadzone". (Thanks Lexie)
- Prevented _string2Key Dictionary from being created more than once.
- Fixed out of range null-reference exception related to number of gamepads. (Thanks Julian)
- cInput now caches joystick axis strings. (Thanks goodhustle)
- Escape doesn't close GUI menu in demo if scanning for new inputs. (Thanks MrG)
- Added public Init() to manually create the cInput object. (Thanks goodustle)
- cInput now supports saving/loading inputs to/from sources other than PlayerPrefs. (Thanks gumboots)
- Made "scanning" property static. (Thanks goodhustle)
- Fixed a bug with allowDuplicates.
- ResetInputs() now re-saves defaults to PlayerPrefs. (Thanks goodhustle)
- Fixed ChangeKey() to properly (dis)allow certain inputs. (Thanks Adrian)
- Fixed certain debug messages showing when they shouldn't.
- cInput is now compatible with iOS, Android, and Flash.
- Improved efficiency (less CPU overhead).
- Fixed key & axis mapped to same input causing KeyUp to fire instantly. (Thanks goodhustle)
- Added read-only public bool "scanning" as getter for the private bool "_scanning" (Thanks goodhustle)
- Added the ability to set sensitivity with SetAxisSensitivity() rather than having all axes use the same sensitivity. (Thanks Jacob)
- You can now also set the sensitivity for an axis when you create it with SetAxis().
- You can now forbid keys from being used as inputs with ForbidKey(). (Thanks Kurt)
- Added IsKeyDefined() and IsAxisDefined() methods to allow other developers to make cInput-compatible plugins. (Thanks David)
- Added GetAxisRaw() method. (Thanks Jay, patrickw)
- Added Clear() method to remove all PlayerPrefs keys stored by cInput
- Fixed changed/deleted/added keys not saving/loading properly
- Keys class properties are now const, as they should be. (Thanks Jay)
- SetAxis() now has some error checking to make sure you're using it correctly. (Thanks Jay)
- Fixed bug with GetAxis() not creating cInput object properly. (Thanks Christopher)
- Fixed bug with inverted axes not saving/loading properly. (Thanks Christopher)
- Analog inputs are now compatible with GetKeyDown(), GetKeyUp(), GetButtonDown(), and GetButtonUp() functions. (Thanks goodhustle)
- ShowMenu() now accepts additional arguments for easier customization of cInput's menu. (Thanks goodhustle)
- InvertAxis() and IsAxisInverted() have been combined into a single function: AxisInverted().
- Minor bugfixes.
- Length() method has been replaced by the read-only cInput.length property.
- Can now manually assign keys with ChangeKey() instead of waiting for input from player.
- This can be used to pre-designate control "Profiles" which can be switched from a menu.
- Added GetButton(), GetButtonDown(), and GetButtonUp(). (Thanks patrickw)
- Can now allow duplicate inputs for multiple actions using cInput.allowDuplicates (Thanks patrickw)
- Can now invert an axis using InvertAxis("axisName"). (Thanks Ryan)
- Can get axis inversion status with IsAxisInverted("axisName"). (Thanks Ryan)
- SetAxis() can now accept 1 action instead of requiring 2. (Thanks patrickw)
- Better support for sliders, gas pedals and other analog inputs with Calibrate(). (Thanks patrickw)
- Initial release of cInput 2.